We love this loaded garden veggie dip. It’s great for dipping crackers and the kids have no idea that they are getting veggies in their diet. Not just kids, but adults too. It’s the perfect dip for a summer BBQ or party.
how to make Loaded Garden Vegetable Dip
Step 1: Mix cream cheese until smooth.
Step 2: Stir in remaining ingredients (green onions, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, broccoli florets,
cucumber, worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic salt, and sugar) until blended well.
If you are going for a sugar free option, you could do it without the sugar. It just adds a tiny bit of sweetness to the dip, that pairs perfectly with the crackers.
Step 3: Chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.
what else could I use the dip for?
- Filling for a wrap: This Garden Vegetable Dip could also be used for a wrap. I love making wraps with lettuce and whole wheat tortillas. You could easily put this on a wrap, add a little turkey or chicken to it, and you have yourself a fresh and healthy lunch.
- Dip for vegetables chips: Although this is a vegetable dip, you could easily dip veggie chips in it. We have eaten this with carrots, or sliced cucumber. It was delicious.
- Make it a summer pasta salad: You could turn this dip into a summer salad by adding a little pasts to it, or even some meat. We love this with chicken. You may want to double some of the sauce ingredients if you choose to do this.
make it how you like it
If you don’t like certain vegetables in this recipe, you could easily change them out. There have been many busy nights where I have almost every ingredient but two, so I switch them out for something else.
You could add peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, or any other vegetables you prefer. This is a very versatile dish that you could easily pair with any vegetable.
This recipe is already pretty quick, but you could make it even faster. If you are looking to make your vegetables a little smaller or difficult to make out, you could pulse the vegetables in a blender. The dip will be a little different of a texture, but it sure beats shopping veggies.
You can also purchase pre-cut vegetables at most grocery store. This will definitely save you money when you are in a rush.
did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes on our Youtube Channel. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
looking for more dip recipes?
Garden Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 green onions diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup green bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup broccoli florets chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- Mix cream cheese until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended well.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!