With all the fresh vegetables and produce available this time of year, I am always looking for quick ways to serve it to my family and I have found that if my kids have something to dip it in, they most likely will eat it! I found this recipe online when I was in hurry to whip up something for a quick side dish and it worked perfectly. Also, I found that by letting it sit in your fridge overnight really helps the flavors meld and it tastes even better!
Serves: 12 people
Creamy Italian Vegetable Dip Recipe
The perfect creamy dip for all those fresh vegetables!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1 ounce packet Italian dressing mix
- ¼ cup green onions finely minced
- ¼ cup green pepper finely diced
- ¼ cup red pepper finely diced
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, and dressing mix until completely blended.
- Add in onions and peppers until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours (or overnight if you can).
- Serve with your favorite vegetables, crackers or chips.
Calories: 89 kcal · Carbohydrates: 4 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 13 mg · Sodium: 402 mg · Potassium: 51 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 262 IU · Vitamin C: 7 mg · Calcium: 24 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Recipe slightly adapted from Kraft.
Questions & Reviews