We are so happy to announce that Six Sisters’ Free Weekly Meal Plan is BACK!
When we shared our first meal plan last week, there was a HUGE response from all you that you are as excited as we are that this meal plan is back.
If you have been following us for any amount of time, you know that we love to meal plan:
- We wrote a whole COOKBOOK of MEAL PLANS!
- We partnered with Prepear on an app that takes all of our recipes and puts them into meal plans for you!
Why we love meal planning:
Our mom has been planning family dinners each week for almost 40 years!
She taught us at a young age that a little planning can go a long way.
Meal planning is great at helping you:
- Save money – you know exactly what to buy at the grocery store and don’t end up buying ingredients you don’t need or don’t use
- Make your life easier – it’s so nice to know exactly what you are going to feed your family each day. No need to stress over what to make for dinner at 3 pm each day!
- Eat healthier – if you are trying to feed your family a little bit better, planning your meals will help you be prepared each day and have everything to you need to make your family a delicious dinner you can eat together!
If you love our recipes, be sure to join our FREE “Six Sisters’ Stuff Dinner Club” Facebook group where we are always sharing what we make for dinner!
What is in this meal plan?
Each week we will share 6 family-friendly dinner recipes, 2 side dish recipes, and 1 delicious dessert that you can make for your family.
We will share a new meal plan each Friday, so be sure to come back put your email address in the box at the top of the page and we will email it to you each week.
If you try a recipe and love it, we would be so thankful if you left a comment and a rating – it helps us be able to continue to share these recipes with you!
Want your family dinner to be featured in our Instagram stories?
Looking for specific meal plans?
We offer a couple of specific meal plans to meet your needs:
- Healthy Family Meal Plan – some healthier options to help you stay on track with your goals
- 30 Minute Dinners Meal Plan – short on time? These are our favorite recipes that take only a few minutes!
- Instant Pot Meal Plan – for all our Instant Pot lovers – a plan that uses a lot of pressure cooker recipes
- Gluten-Free Meal Plan – if you are looking for recipes without gluten, this is for you!
Now onto the free meal plan!
Click the links below to get each recipe and you are good to go.
Happy cooking, dinner club!
Main Dish: Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos and Coleslaw
These tacos are full of flavor and so easy to throw together.
The coleslaw takes it to the next level, but you can definitely enjoy these tacos without it as well.
Main Dish: Shepherd’s Pie
This simple dish is one of my kids’ favorites! I love that it’s a main dish and side dish in one.
You can make homemade mashed potatoes or even use instant potatoes for the topping.
Main Dish: Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
This recipe is so easy to make! Use your favorite Caesar dressing to mix in with the chicken.
Side dish: Baked Red Potato Wedges
I LOVE any kind of potatoes, but potato wedges hold a special place in my heart!
Main Dish: Ground Turkey Sausage and Lasagna Soup
This soup is SO good. It’s kind of a hidden gem on our website!
Main Dish: Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
There is a reason why this recipe has 5 star reviews – it’s delicious!
Tastes just like take out – you will never know it’s from your slow cooker!
Side dish: Baked Asian Zucchini
A fun twist to zucchini and it pairs perfectly with any Asian dish.
Main Dish: Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet
Skillet dishes are our jam – I love cooking it all in one big pan (and then only having to clean one pan!).
Andes Mint Cookies
These are one of our most popular cookie recipes every holiday season – I have given these out as neighbor gifts and everyone asks for the recipe.
Thanks for joining us for this week’s meal plan!
We hope you come back next week for more delicious recipes.