My husband and I love enchiladas but sometimes my kids have a hard time with them. They are big, gooey and hard to eat if you haven’t masters cutting things with the side of your fork (for example… my 3 year old won’t touch them because she has to be able to cut them herself). These enchilada roll-ups are delicious and my kids ate them with their hands! I especially liked them because there was sauce on every bite!
Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups Recipe
These enchilada roll-ups are delicious and my kids ate them with their hands! I especially liked them because there was sauce on every bite!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound chicken cubed and cooked
- ½ bunch cilantro chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tomato diced
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce 1 can
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the cream cheese and 1 cup of the blended cheeses together in a bowl.
- Add the garlic powder, taco seasoning, cumin, chicken, cilantro, onions, and tomato into the bowl and mix well.
- Place one heaping spoonful of the mix onto each tortilla. Spread to edges using a spoon or spatula. Roll and cut into slices.
- Place the slices on a cookie sheet and spoon a spoonful of enchilada sauce on each one. Sprinkle some cheese on top of the enchilada sauce.
- Cook at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted and it is heated all the way through.
Calories: 331 kcal · Carbohydrates: 24 g · Protein: 17 g · Fat: 19 g · Saturated Fat: 9 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 62 mg · Sodium: 1039 mg · Potassium: 256 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 1045 IU · Vitamin C: 6 mg · Calcium: 270 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
Adapted from Delicious Meliscious