I am a steak lover, so naturally this Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Skillet Recipe is a favorite. I could honestly eat steak everyday of my life and never get sick of it.
I love how you can put it in just about every dish. It goes with just about anything.
This delicious Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Skillet is so simple to make, and tastes amazing.
If you have a busy evening ahead of you, this meal is perfect. It is such a fast meal, that you can make within minutes.
I love how delicious the beef is, in this recipe. It’s both sweet and savory, and I owe it all to the honey drizzle.
It only requires a few ingredients, and it so delicious.
Don’t know how you prefer your steak for this Beef and Broccoli?
I remember being a teenager, and the first time I ordered a steak at a nice restaurant. They asked me how I like it, and I had no idea what to say. Warm? Hot? I don’t like my food cold.
So trying to stay cool, I asked what they preferred. The waiter told me he likes his steak rare. I said, I would also like my steak rare, only to find it alive when it arrived at my table. It was so red.
I think they let it cook for about 5 seconds on each side, then set it on my plate with a sweet potato. Dinner was served. I asked them to send it back and cook it a little longer.
The waiter brought it back out and asked if I like my steak medium. I gave it a cut, and it was perfect. I had found my steak love language. It was just the right amount of pink, without any blood dripping down my knife.
If you are anything like me, I would have found this list, very useful. Here is how you order your steak, and it’s “doneness.”
- Blue: Seared on the outside for about 1 minute each side. Complete red center, with golden brown crust.
- Rare: Seared for about 2.5 minutes each side, with a center that is about 75% red.
- Medium Rare: Seared for 3-4 minutes on each side and has a pinkish/red inside. About 50% red.
- Medium: Seared on the outside for 4 minutes each side. Dark pink inside with about 25% red.
- Medium Well: Completely light pink, mostly brown. Firmer texture.
- Well: 6 minutes on each side, and 100% brown, with no pink (waste of a good steak if you ask me).
Watch how to make another favorite Steak dinner, here:
Did you know we have a You tube Channel? We have hundreds of delicious and simple recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it.
If you are a steak loving family like ours, you need to make this delicious Copycat Cafe Rio Steak Burrito Bowl. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more Beef recipes?
- Sesame Asian Steak Skewers
- Salisbury Steak
- Philly Swiss and Steak Sliders
- Steak Cobb Salad
- BBQ Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
If you like this teriyaki beef and broccoli skillet, you’ll love our Slow cooker mongolian beef. So easy and bursting with all the delicious flavors!
Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Skillet Recipe
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds steak cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 green onions sliced, optional topping
- 2 cups cooked brown rice optional
- Preheat oven to high broil.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, and add the chopped broccoli and olive oil. Toss until broccoli is covered in oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the oven and let broil for 4-5 minutes, flipping broccoli halfway through.
- Drizzle the honey over the beef. And cook until desired doneness (I like mine pink in the middle).
- Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and honey until well combined.
- Combine the beef and broccoli and drizzle the teriyaki glaze on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with optional green onions and serve over cooked brown rice (optional)
- *Optional ingredients not included in nutrition information
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Small Mixing Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!