I know the name for this recipe is long, but it is probably one of the easiest recipes you will ever make! I love just about anything with bacon involved, and this recipe definitely fell into that category.
Everyone will think you spent so much time in the kitchen preparing this delicious dinner, but it only takes 10 minutes to throw together.
Serve with a fresh green salad, like our Walnut Pear Salad, and you’ll have an amazing dinner ready to go in less than an hour from start to finish.
How to make bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken:
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Step 2: Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 3: Lay chicken out flat and season with salt and pepper.
Step 4: Spread 1 tablespoon of chive and onion cream cheese spread on each chicken breast.
Step 5: Roll up chicken breast.
Step 6: Wrap or roll a piece of bacon around each chicken breast (secure with a toothpick, if necessary) and lay seam side down in prepared pan.
Step 7: Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 3-5 minutes until bacon becomes crisp.
Step 8: Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes your family will love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Looking for some Side dishes?
These side dishes will go great with Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken-
- The Best Creamy Pasta Salad
- Baked Seasoned Steak Fries
- Loaded Broccoli Salad
- Parmesan Lemon Asparagus
- Parmesan Peas
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (7.5 oz) container chive and onion cream cheese
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay chicken out flat and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of chive and onion cream cheese spread on each chicken breast.
- Roll up chicken breast.
- Wrap or roll a piece of bacon around each chicken breast (secure with a toothpick, if necessary) and lay seam side down in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 3-5 minutes until bacon becomes crisp.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- If chicken is too thick and hard to roll, pound it with a meat mallet until it’s thinner and easier to roll.
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
This recipe was included in our Easy 5 Ingredient Meals video! For more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews