If you like spinach artichoke dip, then this recipe is for you. If you don’t like spinach artichoke dip, then this recipe is still for you.
It is so easy to make, and is seriously fail proof. Takes minutes to through together and is perfect for girls night, dinner, appetizer, or even a snack.
If you only have a few minutes to throw something together, this is what you need to be making. It only takes about 20 minutes, from start to finish.
I also get a little sick of the same old pizza flavors. You can only have pepperoni pizza a number of times, before you need to break free and try something else.
This recipe is sure to get you out of your pepperoni pizza rut, and into this delicious Spinach Artichoke pizza recipe.
tips for making spinach artichoke pizza
- The recipe calls for frozen spinach. I highly recommend sticking to this. If you only have fresh spinach on hand, it will work, however, it will be a little more difficult to take a clean bite through.You can however, salute your spinach to soften it up, then add it to the mixture. But we do recommend using the frozen spinach for best results.
- We used a pre-made pizza crust, because I am all about saving time. If you are looking for a homemade pizza crust recipe, check out our Deep Dish Pizza Crust recipe.
- The cream cheese is easiest to work with when it has been softened. It can be a little tough to make it smooth, if it’s fresh out of the fridge.Let it sit out for about 20-25 minutes, or even microwave it for about 15 seconds, before using it.
- The recipe calls for ranch, and yes, that is ranch dressing. I buy mine in a jar, but you could also make your own. I am all about quick, so I just use pre-made ranch I bought at the store.
- When using frozen spinach, you can soften the spinach, but I found as I was staring everything together, it began to soften itself.If you are having a hard time even breaking it apart, I would recommend thawing it in the microwave a bit, then patting it down with a paper towel.
what should I serve with this recipe?
I love serving a classic salad with this recipe. One of my favorite salads, is our Superfood Salad, which is a copycat recipe from Chick Fil A. Click HERE to view the salad recipe.
I also love serving this with some type of a vegetable. I am on a corn kick lately, so I am in love with our, Parmesan Ranch Corn. You have to try it. It is so delicious, easy, and light.
watch how to make another pizza classic, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe, is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make our favorite, Pepperoni Pizza Sliders, here:
looking for more delicious pizza recipes?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!