If you know any of the six sisters, you know we all have a deep love and addiction for Chick-fil-a. It just always sounds good, and I feel less guilty eating it. I went in a few weeks ago, and noticed they had a new item on the menu. I’m a little skeptical of kale, but I decided to give it a try anyway. You guys… it was the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. I ordered more I loved it so much. So we decided to remake it as best we could, and I have to admit, I think we nailed it. Enjoy your superfood! 🙂
Related article: want more Chik-Fil-A recipes? Try our copycat Chik-Fil-A sauce.
COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A SUPERFOOD
- 6 cups kale chopped
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried cherries (you could also use craisins or raisins)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 4 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a medium-large bowl, combine kale, broccoli florets, sunflower seeds, and dried cherries or fruit of your choice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, maple syrup, sugar, pepper and salt until fully combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad, mix around until the leaves and broccoli are shiny and coated.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or let sit overnight, so the flavor is set into the salad.
- Serve cold and enjoy! 🙂