The one food my family will eat without any complaint is pizza. I love homemade pizza, but hate the mess and time it takes to make homemade dough.
I always have the best intentions of making homemade pizza on the weekends, and then when I remember I need to make the pizza dough for the crust I realize it won’t be done in time because it needs time to sit and raise.
This Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread can be made in a matter of minutes because rather than making a homemade crust and having to toss or spread it in a pan, this recipe uses pre-made biscuit dough.
This kid-friendly dinner will have everyone asking for seconds! My kids love sprinkling all the toppings on top.
How to make pull apart pizza bread:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. While the oven is preheating, open biscuits, cut biscuits into quarters and place in a large mixing bowl.
I used kitchen shears to cut the biscuits into quarters and it made it so easy.
Pour spaghetti sauce on top of biscuit pieces and add Italian seasoning; mix until combined.
Dice pepperoni and add 3/4 of the pepperoni pieces (reserving 1/4 to put on top) and 1 cup of cheese; mix until well combined.
Pour mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining pepperoni, cheese, and other toppings on the top of pizza.
Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are fully cooked. They should be slightly firm when you press down on them.
If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly, be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
Cut into pieces to serve.
Look at that cheesy pizza bread!
The best pizza toppings:
If you are looking for other toppings for your pull apart pizza bread, try these:
- Green olives
- Canadian bacon
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
More easy homemade pizza recipes:
- Copycat Papa John’s Pizza Recipe
- Mini Pizza Bagels
- Homemade Pan Pizza Recipe
- Quick and Easy Calzones
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce 1 jar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 7 ounces pepperoni slices 1 package, divided
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms 1 can, drained
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2.25 ounces sliced olives 1 can
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open biscuits and cut biscuit into quarters and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour spaghetti sauce on top of biscuit pieces and add Italian seasoning; mix until combined.
- Dice pepperoni and add 3/4 of the pepperoni pieces (reserving 1/4 to put on top) and 1 cup of cheese; mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining pepperoni, cheese, and other toppings on the top of pizza.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are fully cooked. They should be slightly firm when you press down on them. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly, be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
If you like this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread, you will love our Cheesy Pizza Rolls! Watch how easy they are to make below: