Cauliflower never gets enough credit. Did you know it’s considered a superfood? Who knew?! We love eating it raw with a little bit of ranch dressing. It’s also delicious cooked or steamed.
One cup of Cauliflower is loaded with 77% of your daily vitamin C needs, plus a lot of other great vitamins. So indulge yourself on this cheesy cauliflower.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower only takes 10 minutes of prep time, and then you can let the slow cooker do all of the cooking while you attend to your day. Take comfort in knowing you’ll have an amazing side dish for dinner.
the convenience of dump and go recipes
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower is an easy dump and go recipe. They are the perfect recipe for beginning cooks, or convenient for experienced cooks.
We all have busy days and it’s nice to have dinner cooking early in the day so that your family can sit down to a nice evening meal.
Dump and go recipes usually contain no browning or cooking beforehand. We love our slow cookers on busy days when we need to get a jump on dinner.
Place all of the ingredients and the slow cooker and then you simply walk away. Every now and then we may check on it for a little stir. But for the most part, it’s a done deal. Now that’s comforting for any busy mom or dad.
how to make slow cooker cheesy cauliflower
- In a 6 to 7 quart slow cooker place your head of cauliflower that has been cut up into broccoli florets. Spread them around to cover the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup water over the cauliflower.
- Spoon the cream of chicken soup all over the cauliflower. Then sprinkle shredded cheese over the soup.
- Cover and cook on low for about for about 4 hours or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- At the end of the cook time melt the butter in a small saucepan or skillet. Add in the bread crumbs and stir in well. Cook until golden brown.
- Set cooked bread crumbs aside for a few minutes.
- Add in sour cream, salt, and pepper to the cooked cauliflower. Stir in well.
- Sprinkle cooked bread crumbs over entire mixture.
- Serve warm.
helpful items used in slow cooker cheesy cauliflower
- Slow Cooker – This 7 quart digital slow cooker will save you so much time.
- Saucepan – A heavy duty saucepan with a glass lid.
- Wooden Stirring Spoons – We love wooden spoons for cooking and stirring dough and batter.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more delicious slow cooker veggie recipes
- Slow Cooker Roasted Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots
- Slow Cooker Mushrooms
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop your cauliflower into florets and place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour water over cauliflower.
- Spoon the cream of chicken soup over the cauliflower. Do not dilute the soup.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the soup.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- At the end of the cook time, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the bread crumbs and cook until golden brown; set aside.
- Add sour cream, salt, and pepper into the cooked cauliflower; mix well.
- Sprinkle cooked bread crumbs on top and serve.
- Slow Cooker
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
You’ll love this recipe for Loaded Vegetable Soup in your slow cooker.