I am the buffalo sauce lover in our family, but I think my husband ended up liking these sandwiches more than I did! This is probably the easiest meal I have ever made. This chicken would also be amazing on tacos, nachos, quesadillas or just about anything!
Related Recipe: Try our Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe and our Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
This buffalo chicken would be amazing on tacos, nachos, quesadillas or just about anything!
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Put frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour the whole bottle of buffalo sauce over chicken breasts and sprinkle ranch packet on top. Cook on low 6-7 hours. Using two forks, shred the chicken and return it to the crock pot.
- Add butter, stir and cook on low for an additional hour.
- Serve on buns and serve with a side of ranch dressing.
Calories: 132 kcal · Carbohydrates: 3 g · Protein: 16 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g · Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 58 mg · Sodium: 2209 mg · Potassium: 280 mg · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 139 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 5 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker