I have recently discovered a love of football (call me crazy, but it’s true!). There are a lot of bowl games coming up, including the super bowl – and I am already getting excited just thinking about are the delicious foods that will be served! This Buffalo Chicken Dip has just the right amount of kick included in the cheesy goodness! Served with celery or crackers, this dip is the perfect addition to any bowl game!
related recipe: You will love this MEXICAN CORN DIP RECIPE! It has all the delicious flavors of street corn but in a baked dip that you can scoop onto your favorite tortilla chips!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup hot wing sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 stalks celery (cut into sticks)
- 8 ounces crackers optional for dipping
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese.
- Cover and let cook on medium-low until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Serve with celery sticks or crackers.