I am a sucker for a simple Instant Pot recipe and this recipe hits a home run, especially when you factor in taste. This is a five-star meal, easy!
Pretty much anything with buffalo and ranch flavors is a win in my book, so combining the two is like eating heaven all wrapped up! So, any time I make this my kids will gobble it right up!
Sometimes if I am looking for a quick appetizer to make I whip this up and instead of putting it on a wrap, I dump all of the buffalo chicken in a bowl and serve with some tortilla chips. Talk about YUMMY!!!
There are so many more easy Instant Pot chicken dishes you have got to try! Like our extremely flavorful Instant Pot teriyaki chicken bowls, Instant Pot cashew chicken, and of course our Instant Pot easy sesame chicken and rice recipe. I love making these when we are looking to spice things up a bit!
These lists will show you everything you need to make this fantastic beginner Instant Pot recipe:
Instant Pot buffalo chicken ingredients:
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch seasoning
- Chicken broth
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded carrots
- Shredded lettuce
If you don’t happen to have a packet of ranch seasoning around, take a look at this DIY homemade ranch dressing recipe, and maybe even avoid another shopping trip! Or next time you go to Costco, make sure you stock up with their bulk container!
You will also need these items for this easy chicken recipe:
- Instant Pot
- Forks or mixer (I love my KitchenAid for shredding chicken!)
Related recipe: Be sure to check out our Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice!
So many Instant Pots to choose from! HELP!
I know there are so many different versions and sizes of the Instant Pot now that it can make it hard to choose “the right one”.
Well, I have to say that you will not go wrong with any of them! But, I have the Instant Pot LUX 6 Quart 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker. It’s basically 6 appliances in 1 – pressure cooker, rice cooker, saute, steamer, cake maker, and warmer. It is awesome!
IT’S TIME TO BECOME A CHEF IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home.
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Time to start cooking up some easy Instant Pot buffalo chicken wraps!
Starting out you are going to want to get your Instant Pot plugged in and ready to go!
Then, place boneless chicken breast, buffalo sauce, 1 packet of ranch seasoning, and the chicken broth all directly into the Instant Pot.
Next, place the lid back onto the Instant Pot, turning it into the locking position and making sure the knob is also turned to the “SEALING” position.
Once that is done, you need to press the “MANUAL” or “PRESSURE COOK” or “HIGH PRESSURE” button to turn it on, and set the timer for 10 minutes.
When the timer runs out, let it naturally release for 5 minutes. After that, quick release the valve to let out the remaining steam. After the pin drops, letting you know that all of the pressure is gone, open up the Instant Pot, take the chicken out and shred it with two forks.
PRO TIP: if you are looking for a faster way to shred chicken, you can always use your hand or stand mixer!
Now it is time to build the wrap! Place the flour tortilla on a place and begin laying it with the chicken, avocado, shredded carrots, and the shredded lettuce. Then just roll
it up and stick it with a toothpick, or serve it up immediately!
- Place chicken breasts, buffalo sauce, and packet of ranch dressing mix into a gallon-sized freezer bag. Place freezer bag into freezer and it will last up to 90 days.
- When ready to use, dump ingredients from bag into Instant Pot and add 1/2 cup of chicken broth in with the frozen food. Place the lid on top, move the valve to SEALING, and press the MANUAL button. Set timer for 25 minutes . Do a 5 minute NATURAL RELEASE when the timer is done. Follow the rest of the instructions as written.
Here are 4 more recipes to make with your Instant Pot!
You NEED to take a look at our YouTube channel!
We have so many of our tried and true, picky-eater approved recipes on there where we walk you through step by step, start to finish! Ever feel lonely in the kitchen? Then cook with us!
We have a blast showing you how to make our delicious recipes.
For example, you should check out our 4 EASY Instant Pot chicken recipes that can all be made in your Instant Pot!
More EASY Instant pot recipes to make for dinner!
- INSTANT POT CHICKEN ALFREDO PENNE PASTA
- INSTANT POT CREAMY CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP
- INSTANT POT HEALTHY CHICKEN BURRITO BOWLS
- INSTANT POT PARMESAN RANCH CHICKEN AND POTATOES
- INSTANT POT SPICY CHICKEN AND RICE BOWLS
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 ounce Ranch seasoning mix 1 packet
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place chicken breasts, buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth in the Instant Pot.
- Turn the pressure knob to SEALING.
- Cook on MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK for 10 minutes. After timer runs out, let it naturally release for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from Instant Pot, shred, and return to Instant Pot in the buffalo sauce for a few minutes.
- Assemble wrap by layering chicken, avocado, shredded carrots, and shredded lettuce on flour tortilla. Wrap and secure with a toothpick or eat immediately.
- Instant Pot
- Forks or Mixer (to shred the chicken)
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.