I love this meal because I usually have all the ingredients on hand and it only takes a couple of minutes to prepare.
Savory Chicken and Stuffing Bake Recipe
The easiest recipe to prepare and so delicious.
- 6 ounces Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ⅔ cup milk
- paprika to taste
- Prepare stuffing as directed, set aside.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
- Mix together soup, parsley, and milk. Pour on top of chicken.
- Spread stuffing on top of soup mix and chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20-25 more minutes (until chicken is not pink).
- Sprinkle with paprika.
We love to serve it with baked potatoes and use the extra soup mix as a gravy to go on top. Another thing I like to do is top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese (cheddar, Swiss, Provolone- they are all delicious!). Some people also said that they like to add sour cream to their soup mixture for an additional twist.
Calories: 321 kcal · Carbohydrates: 23 g · Protein: 28 g · Fat: 12 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 75 mg · Sodium: 484 mg · Potassium: 355 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 140 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 71 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl