I don’t know if you have ever tried pumpkin and Oreo’s together, but it is probably the best taste in the world. You’ll love this Pumpkin Oreo Delight Dessert.
This recipe was inspired by a pumpkin Oreo shake, I had with my husband the other night. Out of this world. If you have never tried a pumpkin Oreo shake, I also recommend them.
This layered Oreo Pumpkin Delight is creamy, rich and delicious. A new holiday favorite for sure. We made this for thanksgiving last year, and it was gone before the pumpkin pie was even touched.
What could I replace the Oreo crust with?
If you are looking to switch things up, you could also make this with a different crust.
I personally love the Oreo and pumpkin combination, but you could also use graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, vanilla Oreos’, or crushed almonds or pecans.
If you are looking to garnish it, it also looks cute with holiday sprinkles, crushed up candy and shredded chocolate, or even chocolate chips.
Would cook and serve pudding work in this Pumpkin Oreo Delight dessert?
Cook and serve pudding would also work with this recipe. However, it requires a little more work, and time.
We prefer to use instant because you don’t have to cook it as long, and there is no cooking required.
If you do choose to use the cook and serve pudding mix, we recommend letting it cool completely before adding it to any of the other ingredients.
If it is still warm when you add it to any mixture, especially the whipped cream, it will make it soft, and take longer for it to set up. It will also ruin the consistency of the whipped cream.
Watch how to make more of our favorite pumpkin recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you can trust it will be delicious.
We love pumpkin recipes, so any good ones we come across, we have to share with you. Watch how to make more pumpkin recipes, here:
Looking for more pumpkin desserts? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins
- Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Roll Bars
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
Oreo Pumpkin Delight Recipe
- 14.3 ounces Oreo cookies (not double stuffed, it will be too gooey)
- 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping divided
- 2½ cups milk
- 6.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix (2 packages at 3.4 ounces each)
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, finely crush the Oreos.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined and it is sticky.
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan and press the Oreo cookie crust into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until it stiffens on the top.
- Set aside and let cool after baking.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar. Lightly fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream, until fully combined.
- In a different bowl, mix the two small packages of vanilla pudding mix and milk, until the pudding is set up. Then add 1 cup of the whipped topping and the pumpkin puree, until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the fluffy pumpkin mixture.
- Once the Oreo crust has cooled, spread the cream cheese layer on top first.
- Once the cream cheese layer has been spread, spread the pumpkin layer next.
- Top the layers with the last cup of whipped topping.
- Garnish with Oreo's, and story in fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
- Cook and serve pudding would also work with this recipe. However, it requires a little more work, and time.
- Food Processor
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!