Pecan Pie Chex Mix is the perfect treat to serve at a party or give as a gift to neighbors and friends.
Our family loves getting together as much as possible during the holiday season, and no gathering is complete without party food!
I can still remember how good the house would smell when my mom would make batch after batch of our Gooey Almond and Coconut Chex Mix to give to our neighbors as gifts.
It’s easy to throw together and makes a ton so that you can share!
Ingredients in Pecan Pie Chex Mix:
- Rice Chex
- chopped pecans
- brown sugar
- light corn syrup
- baking soda
- vegetable oil
- white chocolate chips
How to Make Pecan Pie Chex Mix:
In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped pecans and Rice Chex Cereal.
In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup and microwave on high for 2 minute, stirring after 1 minute.
Remove the brown sugar mixture from the microwave and whisk in baking soda until smooth to create caramel coating.
Pour caramel over the Rice Chex and chopped pecans and gently fold until cereal and pecans are evenly coated.
Be really careful not to crush the Rice Chex when you are mixing everything together.
Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and let cool.
While the mixture is cooling, combine vegetable oil and white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cook on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute, until smooth.
Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the Chex mix and refrigerate or leave out on the counter until set.
After your Pecan Pie Chex Party Mix is set, you can break it into pieces to serve or place in individual serving cups.
Or if your party guests are too excited to try your Pecan Pie Chex Party Mix, you can serve it straight from the pan or place it in a serving bowl or dish!
Either way you serve it, we know this Pecan Pie Chex Party Mix will be a recipe to help you create some new memories this holiday season!
More of our favorite Chex Mix recipes:
- White Chocolate Chex Mix
- Lemon Chex Mix
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Candy Cane Muddy Buddies
- Cinnamon Churro Chex Mix
- White Chocolate Monster Munch Chex Mix
Pecan Pie Chex Mix Recipe
- 8 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Combine Rice Chex and chopped pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and whisk in baking soda.
- Pour over cereal mixture and gently toss until cereal and pecans are evenly coated.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper; let cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine vegetable oil and white chocolate chips. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until smooth.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over cereal mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Break into pieces and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
- If you don’t have room in your fridge to let this set up, you can leave it out on your counter. It will set up faster in the fridge, but it also works to just leave it out.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Wax Paper