These Triple Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies are loaded with peanut butter and chocolate bliss! The rice chex are coated with peanut butter chips, then tossed in chunks of Reese’s peanut butter cups, and peanut butter M&M’s.
What more could you ask for?! After one handful, you’ll be coming back for more! It’s the perfect snack for on the go!
Ingredients for these Triple Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies:
- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 10.2 ounce bag peanut butter M & M’s
- 16 Reese’s peanut butter cups cut into sixths
You’ll love how easy it is to make these Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies:
- Pour the rice chex into a big mixing bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter chips in the microwave stirring every 45 seconds until completely melted. Pour over the cereal mixture and stir gently.
- Toss with the powdered sugar until all the cereal is completely covered. (Using your hands to toss works best)
- Fold in the M&M’s and Reese’s chunks.