Get ready for the most delicious fluffy Oreo flavored dessert! I originally was served this recipe under the impression it was a “salad” haha.
Something about us Utahns call anything that’s mixed together a salad. Like our Strawberry Jell-O Fluff Salad or this Apple Snickers Salad. Turns out in every other state they call them dessert! I prefer to have mine with my main course though 😉
This Oreo Fluff is so easy to throw together with just 5 ingredients. It’s easily doubled or tripled if you’re headed to a potluck.
How to Make Oreo Fluff
- Mix together one cup of milk and one package of instant vanilla pudding and allow it to sit until slightly set up.
- Fold in your cool whip with a rubber spatula (we love this one) until completely combined.
- Fold in your Oreos and mini marshmallows next. Don’t worry if you’re Oreos fall apart a little while cutting them up. Store brand sandwich cookies work great as well.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Your Oreos will soften a little more each day it’s stored, which is definitely not a bad thing, so yummy!
Making Oreo Fluff Your own
This recipe is pretty fantastic in its original form, but there are SO many ways to make this according to your likes!
We like to use different pudding flavors to switch up this dessert. Our favorites, aside from the vanilla, have been chocolate and cheesecake.
I haven’t tried this with Oreo pudding mix quite yet, but that might be a fun thing to try if you’re a real Oreo enthusiast!
Another fun way to mix up this dessert is to try out the different flavored Oreos. From Holiday Oreos to Cake Batter Oreos there are SO many different kinds.
Try a few different flavors and let us know what you like best!
Related Recipe: You’ll fall in love with this easy and delicious Fluffy Cranberry Salad Recipe. The perfect side dish for any occasion!
Oreo Recipes on Six Sisters’ Stuff
Do you love Oreos as much as I do? Here are a few of our favorite recipes using Oreos!
Oreo Fluff Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 24 double stuff Oreo cookies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Mix together one cup of milk and one package of instant vanilla pudding and allow it sit until slightly set up.
- Fold in your cool whip with a rubber spatula until completely combined.
- Fold in your Oreos and mini marshmallows. Don’t worry if you’re Oreos fall apart a little while cutting them up.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!