I don’t have a problem coming up with main dishes, but side dishes are definitely not my strength! This is one of my favorite side dishes to make whenever we are grilling- just throw them all on the grill at the same time and your complete dinner is done!
(PS- this really isn’t a recipe, more of an idea . . . I just use whatever I have on hand. Anything goes!)
Looking for more vegetable dishes?
- Oven Baked Carrot Sticks
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic and Parmesan Zucchini
- Creamy Cauliflower Gratin
- The Best Homemade Salsa
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs Recipe
- 1 red bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini thickly sliced
- 1 yellow zucchini squash thickly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion cut into large pieces
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl. Pour the dressing on them and mix until all vegetables are evenly coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (I left mine for about 2 hours).Remove vegetables from marinade (save your marinade) and thread onto skewers. If using wooden skewers, let them soak in water for about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and place skewers on top of grill. Cook vegetables until the grill marks start to show (about 10 minutes), rotating vegetables occasionally. If desired, baste with additional marinade.
- Mixing Bowl
Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!