what could i serve with this soup?
I love soup, but I also love the side dishes, and bread that we serve with soup. If you need a few ideas of what to serve this soup with, here is what we recommend:
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread: We love this bread. It is exactly what it says it is, EASY. It is delicious.
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls: These rolls are so fast, and practically fail proof. Spread a little butter on them, and get dipping them in your soup.
- Italian Fresh Green Salad: This fresh Italian salad, makes the perfect side dish and is so simple to throw together.
- Sweet Cornbread: Nothing warms the soul better than some soup and corn bread. You will love this home style combination and all the amazing flavor.
Really any bread or soup pairing would be perfect for this recipe. It’s simple, delicious, and they both taste great with a hearty soup, such as this one.
what can i add to make my chili more spicy?
My husband is a huge fan of spicy food. Myself, on the other hand, isn’t quite as big as a spicy food fan. This Slow Cooker Chili is so easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing, but my husband prefers a little kick to it.
Here is what we recommend:
- Add some chopped jalapeño (you could also use canned).
- Add cumin or cayenne pepper
- Add red pepper flakes
Watch how to make another favorite soup recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
This 3 Cheese Broccoli Soup, is also made in the slow cooker, and is equally as delicious. Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more delicious soup recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!