I love fruity drinks, especially when the weather starts to warm up! This delicious drink is a copycat of Disneyland’s Jungle Julep that was served in the park for many years. It makes a great drink for parties and get togethers.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DELICIOUS PARTY DRINK? TRY OUR Evergreen Party PUnch! IT’S PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS or any party.
Disneyland’s Jungle Julep Recipe
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons grape juice concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons orange drink mix (I used tang)
- 1½ Tablespoons grenadine
- In a large pitcher, mix together sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the other ingredients and serve chilled (you can serve it over ice if you'd like!).
Are you planning a trip to Disneyland?! Check out the awesome deals on Get Away Today! Save on flights, hotels, and even park tickets!