I love fruity drinks, especially when the weather starts to warm up! This delicious drink is a copycat of Disneyland’s Jungle Julep that was served in the park for many years. It makes a great drink for parties and get togethers.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DELICIOUS PARTY DRINK? TRY OUR Evergreen Party PUnch! IT’S PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS or any party.
Disneyland’s Jungle Julep Recipe
This easy fruity drink is a great copycat of Disneyland's Jungle Julep that was served in the park for many years!
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons grape juice concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons orange drink mix (I used tang)
- 1½ Tablespoons grenadine
- In a large pitcher, mix together sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the other ingredients and serve chilled (you can serve it over ice if you'd like!).
Calories: 78 kcal · Carbohydrates: 20 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 1 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Sodium: 9 mg · Potassium: 27 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 19 g · Vitamin A: 1 IU · Vitamin C: 4 mg · Calcium: 7 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Are you planning a trip to Disneyland?! Check out the awesome deals on Get Away Today! Save on flights, hotels, and even park tickets!