These things are addicting. My neighbor actually introduced these beauties to me. They are good plain, but especially good warm when the chocolate is melted. They are a fun date night treat perfect for Valentine’s Day, or for camping. They are good all year round! Your kids will love them, and the name 😉
Chocolate Doughnut O’s (Moose Poops) Recipe
- 2 packages packages refrigerated biscuit dough (7.5 ounces each)
- 20 Hershey's kisses (you can also use Rolos)
- 3 cups oil
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Heat the oil to medium heat for frying.
- Separate the biscuit chunks
- Place a Hershey's Kiss (or Rolo) in the biscuit dough and seal and fully cover the chocolate
- Place in the hot oil, and fry until the outside is golden, and cooked all the way through.
- Roll the freshly fried balls in powdered sugar. Enjoy!