You know how sometimes you have those moments when you think “I have so much to do! I just need to sit down for a minute!” and then BOOM – like two hours have gone by? I’ll be honest. It happens to me. A lot. I am very easily distracted by awesome projects you can find – especially on Pinterest! Half of the time I sit down at my computer to respond to an email, and I find myself perusing Pins. It’s like I have no control! In one of my distracted moments the other day, I ran across this site and I just had to laugh – because I really was supposed to be cleaning! I Should Be Mopping The Floor is the cutest lifestyle blog that is REALLY worth neglecting your chores for ;). I was practically drooling when I saw this Hot Bacon & Swiss Dip – and it definitely did not disappoint! I think it’s safe to say it’s my new favorite appetizer.
Hot Bacon & Swiss Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 block)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- ½ bunch green onions chopped
- ½ pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- crumbled ritz crackers for topping
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, swiss cheese and green onions.
- Spread into an 8x8 casserole dish.
- Top with crumbled bacon. Spread your crackers over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve hot with crackers, veggies, or tortilla chips.
Recipe From: I Should Be Mopping The Floor