Summer is pretty much here and we are loving all these summer desserts! This Lemon Blueberry Trifle is a must for this summer! It’s easy to throw together in your trifle bowl, and it looks like you spent hours making it!
Lemon Blueberry Trifle Recipe
- 2 loafs angel food cake (cut into cubes)
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 (8 ounce packages), softened
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 package
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 6 cups lemon pudding
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar until fully combined and smooth.
- In your trifle, start by layering the cake on the bottom, place have the cream cheese mixture on top of the cake and smooth out until fully covering the cake layer.
- Spread half of the lemon mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture layer until all the white is covered.
- Place about 1 cup of blueberries on top of the pudding.
- Repeat the layering process.
- Garnish with extra blueberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Mixing Bowl
- Trifle Bowl
Related Recipe: Try our 4th of July Patriotic Berry Trifle!
You might also enjoy these lemon desserts:
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!