Summer is pretty much here and we are loving all these summer desserts! This Lemon Blueberry Trifle is a must for this summer! It’s easy to throw together in your trifle bowl, and it looks like you spent hours making it!
Lemon Blueberry Trifle Recipe
This Lemon Blueberry Trifle is a must for this summer! It’s easy to throw together in your trifle bowl, and it looks like you spent hours making it!
- 2 loafs angel food cake (cut into cubes)
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 (8 ounce packages), softened
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 package
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 6 cups lemon pudding
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar until fully combined and smooth.
- In your trifle, start by layering the cake on the bottom, place have the cream cheese mixture on top of the cake and smooth out until fully covering the cake layer.
- Spread half of the lemon mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture layer until all the white is covered.
- Place about 1 cup of blueberries on top of the pudding.
- Repeat the layering process.
- Garnish with extra blueberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Calories: 196 kcal · Carbohydrates: 31 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Cholesterol: 23 mg · Sodium: 246 mg · Potassium: 134 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 18 g · Vitamin A: 255 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 79 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Trifle Bowl
Related Recipe: Try our 4th of July Patriotic Berry Trifle!
You might also enjoy these lemon desserts:
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!
Questions & Reviews