It’s finally peach season here in Utah!
We wait all year for delicious fresh peaches right off the tree.
This recipe combines the ingredients of peach crisp and peach cobbler and then it’s layered in a trifle bowl.
Your family will love this easy no fail peach dessert!
Related Recipe: Try our Peach and Berry Crisp!
If you love peaches, try one of these recipes:
Peach Crisp Trifle Recipe
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs (or vanilla wafer crumbs)
- ¾ cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup butter slightly melted
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 (3.4 ounce boxes) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups fresh peaches diced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) prepared angel food cake (cubed)
- For the brown sugar crumble, combine graham cracker crumbs, oats, cinnamon, brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, ginger, butter, and pecans in a bowl and mix together.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Set aside and cool completely.
- For the pudding layer whisk the pudding and milk until well combined.
- In another bowl beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar until thick and peaks appear. Set aside 1/2 cup of whipped cream to pipe onto the top of the finished trifle.
- Then combine the whipped cream with the pudding mixture.
- In another bowl combine the diced peaches in a bowl with the lemon juice and sugar to prevent them from browning. Set aside until ready to layer.
- Cube the Angel food cake.
- Then start layering the trifle dessert.
- Cover the bottom of the trifle dish with angel food cake cubes.
- Then carefully cover with pudding. Spread it around with a spoon.
- Then cover with the crumble mixture.
- Top that with fresh diced peaches.
- Repeat all of the layers again.
- Pipe on the whipped topping and then sprinkle a little crumble topping on the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.