With busy schedules this time of year (soccer, gymnastics, baseball, piano recitals, and graduation), there isn’t much time to spend on dinner so I love one-pot pasta dishes that are ready in less than 30 minutes!
We have teamed up with Ragú to bring you one of our favorite dishes – Creamy Spaghetti and Sausage – that only takes 30 minutes from start to finish. The best part is that you throw it all in one pan (including uncooked pasta) and let it all cook together! It literally makes cooking and clean up a breeze.
Gather your easy ingredients, throw it all together in one big pot, and dinner is done! Your family will pretty much think you are amazing. 🙂
Related article: love a quick and tasty one pot meal? Try our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo.
One Pot Creamy Spaghetti and Sausage Recipe
- 24 ounces pasta sauce divided
- 7.5 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounces Italian turkey sausage pre-cooked, and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ sweet onion chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour 1/2 jar of pasta sauce and chicken broth into the bottom of a large (12 inch) braising pan or Dutch oven pan.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and toss with sauce and broth.
- Add sliced sausage, tomatoes, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Pour other jar of spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of water into the pan and turn heat on high. Once it starts to boil, turn heat down to medium heat and let cook for 9-10 minutes (or until the noodles are al dente), stirring every couple of minutes so that the noodles don't stick together and it is evenly cooked.
- Turn heat down to low and stir in sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Let it cook over the low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Scoop into individual servings.
- Big skillet
Hungry for MORE easy, one-pot pasta recipes?
Ragú is spending the entire month gathering some of the most delicious One Pot Pasta Recipes on Pinterest.
Come and find your favorites HERE! You will definitely want to check out these easy recipes and pin them to try later.
Questions & Reviews