Stroganoff Spaghetti and Meatballs is a perfect dinner for fall. It’s a creamy and delicious dinner that is so easy to make and can be on the table in 30 minutes!
Our kids loved these spaghetti and meatballs. We love the stroganoff style of this spaghetti.
Ingredients needed for Stroganoff Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Spaghetti Noodles
- olive oil
- Italian Meatballs
- cream of mushroom soup
- Au Jus mix
- Old Bay Seasoning
- sour cream
- Parmesan cheese
It’s so easy to make this Stroganoff Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet saute the meatballs, onion, and garlic in the olive oil until the meatballs are browned and heated through.
- Stir in the soup, milk, Au Jus, and seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through. (Do not boil)
- Top spaghetti noodles with the sauce or you can stir it all together.
- Top with shredded Parmesan Cheese.