This is a perfect dinner for fall. It’s a creamy and delicious dinner that is so easy to make and can be on the table in 30 minutes! Our kids loved these spaghetti and meatballs. We love the stroganoff style of this spaghetti.
Try our Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
STROGANOFF SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS RECIPE
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 26 ounces italian meatballs (thawed)
- 2 Tablespoons onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup aus jus (prepared)
- ¼ teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet saute the meatballs, onion and garlic in the olive oil until the meatballs are browned and heated through.
- Stir in the soup, milk, au jus, and seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through. (Do not boil)
- Top spaghetti noodles with the sauce or you can stir it all together.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Large Skillet