As a busy mom, any shortcut is an answer to prayers. This recipe has a few different shortcuts you can take, to make it, and it will still taste absolutely amazing.
Here are a few tips to save you some time:
- If you do not want to make your own hot fudge, you can easily buy your own. You can easily find a jar of hot fudge on the ice cream topping aisle.
- Use a can of whipped cream. You can also make your own whipped cream, but I like to use the can, because you can make shapes and designs with it.
- Pre made cake mix. This recipe calls for Devils Food Cake Mix, and it is so delicious. Really any chocolate cake mix would work. You could also try another flavor, if desired.
what else could i top the cake with?
I love me some toppings. If you don’t like cherries, here are a few alternative you could top this cake with:
- Kit Kat Candybars
- Snickers Candybars
- Take 5 Candybars
- Oreos (with Cookies and Cream ice cream)
- Milky Way Candybars
- Butterfinger Candybars
- Andes Mints (with Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream)
- Heath Bar
- Brownie bites
- Cookie dough bites
- Chocolate chip cookie chunks
- Fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc.)
- Reese’s Pieces
- Chocolate chips (milk, peanut butter, white, dark, mini)
- Nuts (peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Marshmallow cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Fruit (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.)
watch how to make another frozen favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Disney Pineapple Dole Whips are what heaven taste like, I’d imagine. They are so creamy and full of pineapple flavor. Watch how simple and delicious they are to make, here:
looking for more frozen desserts? Here are a few of our favorite:
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Frozen Creamy Lime Jello
- Skinny Frozen Strawberry Bites
- Frozen Raspberry Pie
- Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!