The most delicious turkey burger I have ever eaten!
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers Recipe
A healthy and delicious turkey burger you will absolutely love.
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground turkey
- ¾ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ green bell pepper diced
- 1 bunch green onions diced
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- 20 ounces pineapple slices reserve juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup Teriyaki sauce
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, pepper, green onion, ginger, 1/4 cup reserved juice from pineapple and salt.
- Divide turkey mixture into 6 equal parts and form into patties.
- Grill, broil or cook in a frying pan over medium heat until cooked through. The last few minutes of cooking, place pineapple over heat to cook. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on top of each patty when warm.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon Teriyaki sauce and 1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise on buns and top with burgers and pineapple.
Calories: 342 kcal · Carbohydrates: 51 g · Protein: 12 g · Fat: 10 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 18 mg · Sodium: 1345 mg · Potassium: 283 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 20 g · Vitamin A: 274 IU · Vitamin C: 18 mg · Calcium: 258 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Mixing Bowl