This Citrus Onion Pulled Pork literally takes 1 minute to throw in your slow cooker and you are done for the day! I’m usually not a fan of the BBQ pulled pork but I absolutely LOVED this. It is different than anything I have ever tasted!
3 Ingredient Citrus Onion Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2 pound shoulder Pork Roast or Butt Roast
- 12 ounces Stubb's Citrus and Onion Marinade
- 12 rolls
- Place your pork roast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour Stubbs' Marinade over top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high 5 to 6 hours.
- When it is done cooking, shred roast with two forks.Serve on rolls
- Slow Cooker