Happy Mother’s Day to all women everywhere. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get a day off from cooking, and that I am showered with all kinds of delicious desserts. A girl can dream, right?
If you need a quick dessert for a special lady (or really, for anything or anyone!), this quick strawberry pie is for you.
It comes together in a matter of minutes and it tastes absolutely amazing. Strawberry season is seriously one of my favorite times of the year and you can’t go wrong with this recipe.
It is so easy to make, comes together in minutes, and tastes absolutely delicious. I am not much of a pie lover, but this is one recipe that I don’t stop craving.
Can I make this recipe using other fresh fruits?
I love this recipe, and especially strawberries. They taste so fresh and sweet this time of year, that I don’t stop craving them.
If you are looking for other fruits to add to this recipe, you easily could. You could combine a couple of fruits, or keep it to one basic fruit.
If you do switch up the fruit, you may also want to switch up the jello flavoring as well. Here are a few other fruits we recommend, when making this pie:
If you choose to use a more acidic fruit such as the pineapple, you might want to add a stronger base or cream.
You could easily add some Vanilla Greek yogurt to the mixture as well, and it would make it a little more creamy.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite strawberry recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make our Strawberry Fruit Pizza Recipe, here:
Looking for more delicious strawberry recipes?
- Strawberry Fruit Pizza
- Strawberry Cake Bars
- Strawberry Buttermilk Donuts
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake
Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces strawberry Jello
- 4 cups strawberries sliced
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup whipped cream
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the sugar and corn starch; making sure to blend in the corn starch completely. Add boiling water, and cook over medium-high heat until the mixture starts to thicken (about 6-7 minutes).
- Remove the saucepan from heat, add jello mix, and stir until smooth. Let mixture completely cool to room temperature (if you don't let it cool, it will cook the strawberries. To quicken the cooling time, place in the fridge for a couple of minutes).
- Pour strawberries into prepared pie crust.
- Pour cooled gel mixture over strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 4-5 hours.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!