Red peppers – jarred vs homemade
This recipe calls for 12 ounces of roasted red peppers. We almost always used jarred mostly just because of how easy it is (you can see our favorite below), but you can use homemade roasted red peppers.
How to make creamy chicken and roasted red pepper pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. While it cooks, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic till soft. Whisk in half and half and chicken broth. Stir in seasoned salt and mozzarella. Lower the heat to keep the sauce from boiling.
- Add the chicken and red pepper slices to the sauce. Stir frequently and keep and eye on the heat so it doesn’t boil. Drain the cooked pasta and stir it together with the sauce. Add chopped parsley or basil when serving.
We love to serve our pasta in these perfect pasta bowls.
Our New Cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
What to serve with this pasta
This pasta can almost stand on it’s own it’s so hearty! But if you need some ideas for extra sides, we like to serve it with our 30-minute Dinner Rolls, Parmesan Crusted Asparagus, or our Homemade Caesar Salad and Dressing.
More quick pasta recipes
- Spinach and Tomato Tortellini
- 5-ingredient Ravioli Pasta
- Creamy Pesto Gnocchi
- Skinny Chicken Alfredo
- White Cheddar Shells and Cheese
Adapted from Eat At Home.
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
See how to make another quick and easy pasta dish below: