I’m not sure if it is just because the weather has suddenly gotten colder, or if I just always crave Disney, but I have been dreaming, thinking about, and almost tasting the wonderful things that Disneyland has to offer! I decided to bring Disneyland to me, and make one of my favorite drinks from one of my favorite restaurants in the park, the Blue Bayou. This Mint Julep is alcohol free and tastes refreshing, this green drink copycat is spot on!
You’ll love our copycat Disneyland pineapple dole whip recipe. now you can make these delicious dole whips at home!
Disneyland’s Mint Julep Copycat Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons lime juice concentrate
- 3 cups club soda
- 4 Tablespoons creme de menthe syrup (not liqueur) OR 3 drops mint concentrate and 2 Tbsp water
- 6 ounces thawed lemonade concentrate
- mint leaves
- pineapple slices
- maraschino cherries
- In a saucepan mix sugar and soda over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lime juice and lemonade and bring mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add crem de menthe syrup.
- Chill in fridge 30 minutes to an hour
- For a 2 cup serving, mix 1/2 cup mixture with 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Serve with cherries and pineapple slices on toothpick and mint leaves.
Recipe Adapted from: DisneyFoodBlog.com
Looking to plan your next Disney vacation? We have found the best deals through Get Away Today. You can even set up a layaway plan so that you don?t have to pay for it all at once. Their hotel and park hopper package prices are the cheapest (and nicest!) we have ever seen!
*There are affiliate links in this post, which means if you do purchase anything through clicking on one of the links, we make a small commission from it. Thank you for supporting our blog in this way!