Summer is in full swing at our house and that means cookouts, BBQs, and parties! My cute mother-in-law made this punch at a family party a few weeks ago and I have been craving it ever since! It’s so simple to make and perfect for feeding a crowd – and the bright color is gorgeous!
This punch would also be great for a bridal shower or baby shower!
Looking for more fun party drinks?
- Raspberry Frappe
- Frozen Butterbeer
- Sparkling Peach Punch
- Pina Colada Slush Drink
- Non-Alcoholic Bubbly Drink (Mock Champagne)
- Warm Cranberry Citrus Drink
Sparkling Red Party Punch Recipe
- 12 ounces Fruit Punch Concentrate frozen
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate frozen
- 2 liters cherry 7-up
- 4 cups water
- 1 orange sliced
- 3 cups ice for serving
- In a large punch bowl , mix together the fruit punch concentrate and orange juice concentrate together.
- Slowly pour in the Cherry 7Up and water, mix until completely incorporated.
- Add the orange slices (they will float to the top of the punch) and ice cubes. Serve immediately.
- punch bowl