We finally got a few days of warm weather here in Utah and it felt like spring. Easter is coming quickly and these cute dipped strawberries will be so fun for your Easter celebration.
It’s a fun twist on decorating eggs. You decorate your own strawberry. You can’t mess up these berries, any design or squiggle with the icing looks artistic.
Enjoy making this edible holiday project with your family. We know you will enjoy eating them.
You could easily switch out the chocolate for dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even use colored chocolate chips, to get different flavors.
I personally prefer the taste of milk, so we were fine with keeping ours brown, but any kind of chocolate would work great with these.
Happy Easter, from our family to yours. We hope these Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Easter Eggs, make it that much sweeter.
What else cold I use to decorate these eggs?
For these eggs, we just used pre made icing, from a tube, that you purchase at the grocery store. You could easily buy it, or even make your own.
I liked how it went on, looking a little jelly like, so I decided to forgo making my own.
They are incredibly easy to do, but you could also switch things up, and use different ingredients to decorate them.
Here are a few other options:
- Easter Candies (such as jelly beans, M&M’s or other seasonal candies in stores).
- Other Chocolate Flavors or Colors (you could do a simple drizzle, or make designs with chocolate).
- Edible Markers (these could be found online, or you could go to your local craft store for them).
Watch how to make another light and refreshing strawberry dish, perfect for Easter, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
This Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad, is so light and delicious. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more Easter ideas? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Cookie Dough Easter Eggs
- Easy Easter Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Basket Cupcakes
- Butterscotch Bird Nest Treats
- Bunny Bottom Cookies
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Easter Eggs Recipe
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup icing divided, to decorate
- Wash and dry each of the berries and remove any green stem or leaves.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until mostly melted. Then stir in the vegetable oil until well blended and smooth.
- Dip each strawberry top first into the melted chocolate covering 2/3 of the berry. I used my fingers, but you could also spear it with a fork and dip it in that way. Lay them on the parchment paper. Dip all of the strawberries and put them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the chocolate hardens. Then pull them out and let the decorating begin.
- You could also make buttercream frosting and color it. Divide it into bowls and color each bowl of frosting a different color. Then put each color into a sandwich baggy and snip the corner just barely for a small hole. Use that as a decorating bag. The kids will really enjoy making these fun Easter Egg Strawberries!
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!