Easter is right around the corner. My mom used to make these cupcakes for us every year while we were growing up.
how to make Easter egg basket cupcakes:
If you like this recipe try our No Bake Chocolate Bird Nest Egg Cookies!
watch how to make another Easter Cupcake dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Mini Carrot Cupcakes are so simple and taste amazing. Watch how easy they are to make, here:
looking for more easter desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Cookie Dough Easter Eggs
- Easy Easter Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Basket Cupcakes
- Butterscotch Bird Nest Treats
- Coconut Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Easter Egg Basket Cupcakes Recipe
- 24 cupcakes baked and cooled (I just used a box mix and the ingredients it called for.)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 70-100 jelly beans (or other egg-shaped candy, such as M&M's or Robin's Eggs)
- 2 cups frosting (You can make your own or use store-bought and just tint it to be the color you want. Here is my favorite frosting recipe)
- Prepare the cupcakes as directed on the box.
- In a ziplock bag, combine the coconut with the food color, and shake it up until the coconut is green.
- Decorate your Cupcakes by spreading on frosting, topping it with coconut and jelly beans, then adding your pipe cleaner basket holder.
- 24 Pipe Cleaners
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!