I am the biggest S’mores fan I know. I love all kinds of S’mores.
I also love trying new combinations of s’mores. Last summer, we were at a bbq with some friends and they had a s’mores bar.
They had sliced strawberries, so I put a few on my S’more and it was the best s’more I have ever eaten.
Since being pregnant, I also crave fruit non-stop. I can’t get enough of it. I decided I needed to combine my two favorite cravings and make a dessert.
That is how there S’more Dipped Strawberries were invented, and let me tell you, it is the best invention I have created yet.
They aren’t as rich as chocolate covered strawberries, but man are they sweet and full of flavor. They are the perfect summer treat, and oh so easy to make. My husband also ate most of them while I was gone, so yes, we are making them again tonight.
Kid and husband approved. You can’t go wrong with these S’more Dipped Strawberries.
how to make s’more dipped strawberries:
- The first step is to wash (thoroughly) your strawberries, and completely pat them dry. I used a paper towel and lightly gave each strawberry a little squeeze.
- You will also want to lay a piece of wax or parchment paper on a cookie sheet or 9×13 inch pan. These will be going in and out of your fridge, so be sure you use something that will fit.
- Melt your marshmallow cream. I melted mine in the microwave. You will want to use something a little deeper, because the cream rises as it heats. Once they are dipped, you will want to place them right into the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes.
- This will allow them to cool, and for the marshmallow cream to stiffen a little bit. If you take them out too early, the marshmallow cream will melt off of them later. It’s important you refrigerate them, and keep them cold.
- Once the marshmallow cream has stiffened, drizzle your melted chocolate chips over the refrigerated berries. The best way to do this, is by placing your melted chocolate in a ziplock bag, and cutting a small hole in the corner.
- Then move the bag back and forth over the berries, slowly squeezing chocolate out. This will make the perfect drizzle.
- While the chocolate drizzle is still soft and melted, you will want to sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the strawberries.
- You can do as little or as much as you’d like, but I love a lot of graham cracker on mine. I even went back and added more before serving them.
- Place in your fridge until ready to serve. Again, if you don’t refrigerate them long enough the first time, or let the marshmallow cream harden in the fridge fast, it will all melt off. As soon as you are done dipping them in the marshmallow cream, you will want to put them right into the fridge.
- It’s also important your berries are completely dry, or they will also make the marshmallow cream drip off.
watch how to make another s’mores dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This S’mores Pizza is so simple to throw together and makes the perfect summer dessert. No campfire or smoke needed. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more s’mores recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- No Bake S’mores Bars
- Campfire S’mores Banana Boats
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
- Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies
- Reese’s S’mores Skillet Dip
S’more Dipped Strawberries Recipe
- 15 strawberries wash and pat dry
- 1½ cups marshmallow creme
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips melted
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- Rinse and completely dry your strawberries. Lay out parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Once dry, melt the marshmallow cream in the microwave. I microwaved mine for about 1 minute. You will want to make sure you use a deep glass bowl to melt it in, because it does rise as you microwave it.
- Once melted, stir with a spoon.
- Quickly dip the strawberries into the mixture, and lay on the covered cookie sheet.
- Place them in the fridge for about 20 minutes, or until the marshmallow cream is a little more stiff.
- Once stiff, melt the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a ziplock bag.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag, and drizzle over the strawberries.
- While the chocolate is still soft, crumble your graham crackers over the strawberries, so they stick to the melted chocolate.
- Place back in the fridge for about 20 - 30 minutes, or until they have set up.
- Serve and enjoy.
- parchment paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Large Microwave Safe Bowl
- Ziploc Bag
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!