We are excited to announce that we’ve partnered with one of our new favorite products – BEAR PAWS – to bring you this delicious chipotle pulled pork.
We LOVE slow cooker recipes, especially when they only have a few ingredients, and they taste great. The only part we don’t like? Transferring the meat to the plate and then shredding it! I’ve bent and broken one too many forks trying to do just that! That is – until we met these Bear Paws! They are heat resistant (up to 475 degrees) and they are perfect for grabbing and handling meat straight off the grill or out of the pan. They shred with ease – with no bending or breaking or heating up.
Chipotle Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2 pound pork should roast
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ yellow onion
- 8 ounces Chipotle sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker and pour the ketchup, brown sugar, onion, and Chipotle sauce over top.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high, or 8-10 on low.
- Remove meat from slow cooker, and shred.
- Return to the slow cooker, stir, and cook on low until ready to serve on buns.
- Slow Cooker
- Bear Paws
Already have a Father’s Day gift? Bear Paws are great for your upcoming 4th of July BBQ!