What other pasta could I use for this recipe?
-Farefalle (or bow tie noodles)
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We make our favorite recipes and show you how easy they are to throw together at home!
Looking for more chicken recipes?
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Casserole Recipe
- 8 ounces penne or bow tie pasta
- 16 ounces jarred alfredo sauce (or homemade sauce works too)
- 1 pound chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 8 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onions (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- When pasta is done, drain and dump into a large collander. Add alfredo sauce and mix together. Toss with chopped chicken, bacon, artichoke hearts, green onions, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Season to taste.
- Transfer mixture to an 9×9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
- 9 x 9 inch baking dish