Make it into a wrap:
One of my favorite things, is wraps.
I love whole wheat tortillas, and this recipe would taste amazing on a tortilla, served as a wrap.
What toppings would be good on this sandwich?
I am a huge topping person. Here are a few of my favorite additions:
-Cucumber Slices (sliced very thin)
-Celery (sliced very thin)
-Sweet Pickle Relish
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
Looking for more healthy recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops
Easy and Delicious Fruit Dip
Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites
Low Fat Turkey Bacon Wrap
Healthy Egg Salad Sandwich
- 5 hard boiled egg whites
- 2 hard boiled egg yolks
- 2 ½ Tablespoons low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ avocado mashed
- 1 Tablespoon pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- spinach optional toppings
- tomato slices optional toppings
- 6 slices whole wheat bread toasted
- Using a pastry blender or fork, mash together egg whites and yolks in a large bowl; carefully fold in avocado and relish.
- Stir in cottage cheese, mustard, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Place 3 slices of bread on plates. Evenly divide egg salad among bread slices. Add spinach or tomato, if desired. Top with remaining 3 slices bread and enjoy.
- Mixing Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
Questions & Reviews
Thanks for making me huuunggry! <3