Zucchini season is upon us. We love zucchini in recipes. Recipes that include zucchini turn out moist and delicious.
Zucchini is a popular summer squash that can be eaten raw or cooked. It’s delicious either way.
It’s often shredded and added into bread, cakes, cookies, and brownies. We love our Chocolate Zucchini Sheet Cake.
Zucchini is loaded with nutritional value. It has zero fat and is high in fiber. It contains vitamin B6, riboflavin, folate, C and K, potassium and manganese. It also has other nutrients. It’s so good for you.
Baked Zucchini Sticks are great as a side dish and come together in no time at all.
how to make Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
Grab a few zucchini from your garden or at your local grocery store, and you may easily have the other ingredients on hand for this amazing recipe.
- Grab the 5 ingredients for these cheesy zucchini sticks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil.
- Cut zucchini into thick wedges and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl stir together the melted butter and garlic.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture onto the zucchini.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt and the zucchini is fork tender.
- Serve warm.
Related Article: Still can’t get enough zucchini? Try our Chicken Zucchini Casserole!
helpful items used in Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
- 2 Pack Cookie Sheets – 2 pack cookie sheets that are well worth the price.
- Chef’s Knife – 8 Inch Chef’s knife is great for slicing and dicing vegetables.
- Cheese Grater – A great cheese grater to give you the best shredded cheese.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
be sure to check out more delicious zucchini recipes
- Rich and Moist Zucchini Cake
- Baked Pizza Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies
- Crispy Zucchini Fries
Have you seen our YouTube channel?