I have been trying to be more creative in my healthy dishes these days, and this one is definitely a new family favorite at our house.
It is full of flavor, and only requires a few simple ingredients.
If you love Philly Cheesesteaks, be sure to try our Philly Cheesesteak Wraps!
Add your favorite toppings:
The thing I love about this recipe is all the toppings you can add to it.
This would also be great for sneaking them into kids diets as well.
Here are a few more toppings and veggies you could add:
- shredded carrots
- chopped celery
- green onions
- sliced cherry tomatoes
- avocado slices
- banana peppers
What other meat could i use instead of bacon or steak?
If you have never tried the bacon and steak combo, I highly recommend it. It will take your breath away, it is that delicious.
However, if you are looking for some leaner meat, or variety, here is what I recommend:
- Ground Turkey
- Shredded Turkey
- Ground Chicken
- Shredded Chicken
- Turkey Bacon
- Grilled Turkey
- Shredded Pork
- Chicken Sausage
Watch how to make another favorite wrap recipe:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them. Check out another favorite wrap recipe here.
Looking for more steak recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
Bacon Philly Cheesesteak Wraps Recipe
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 2-3 small strip steaks sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons steak seasoning
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Place 4 whole wheat tortillas out.
- In a bowl combine the Greek yogurt, dijon mustard, and horseradish sauce.
- Spread it over the tortillas and sprinkle one half cup of mozzarella cheese over the tortillas.
- Saute your green peppers until they are soft and the edges begin to golden.
- Cook your steak till it's desired doneness and sprinkle steak seasoning over it.
- Add a few peppers to each wrap, shredded steak, and bacon crumbles.
- Wrap up the tortilla and heat up both sides of the wrap, with a pan at medium high heat, over the stove, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Eat warm.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!