These Baked Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches are SO SIMPLE – all that’s needed are a few ingredients that I usually always have available.
We eat these sandwiches for dinner (I usually serve them with some chips or with some vegetables and dip), but they would also be delicious for breakfast!
Ingredients needed for Baked Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches:
- sliced ham from the deli
- sliced cheese (we love cheddar and Swiss cheese)
- cream cheese
- Dijon mustard
That’s it! So easy, right?
How to make these Baked Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches:
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Split your croissants in half and place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and Dijon mustard. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on one half of each croissant.
- Layer sliced ham and sliced cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the other half of the croissant.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes and serve immediately.