Grilled chicken is one of my favorite foods in the summer and this Grilled Asian BBQ Chicken Marinade was a very easy recipe to throw together! It has such a great flavor and is so moist!
Ingredients you need to make Grilled Asian BBQ Chicken:
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice about 1 lime
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to make this EASY Grilled Asian BBQ Chicken:
- Combine everything but the chicken in a small bowl. Whisk to dissolve brown sugar. Place marinade and chicken in a zip-lock bag. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat a grill (or an indoor grill pan or broiler). Spray cooking surface with cooking spray and place chicken on it to cook. Cook for 5-10 minutes on each side depending on the thickness.