what could i serve with this recipe?
Side dishes are the most tricky part of dinner to me. I am always exhausted after making the main dish, and now they want side dishes? However, we have a few simple dishes that would pair perfectly with this Asain dish.
Here are a few we recommend:
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Baked Avocado Egg Rolls
- Baked Veggie Egg Rolls
- Ramen Noodle Oriental Salad
- Baked Crab Ragoons
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
- 5 Cup Creamy Fruit Salad
- Island Fruit Salad
- Grilled Caramelized Brown Sugar Pineapple
- The Best Homemade Pasta Salad
You could of course, pair your barbecued chicken with any of your favorite bbq side dishes. I love to pair mine with chips, sodas, pot luck salads, baked beans, green salads, and other delicious bbq foods.
It is a delicious chicken that will pair nicely with just about anything.
watch how to make another delicious Asian inspired dish, here:
looking for more asian main dishes? here are a few of our favorite:
Asian BBQ Chicken Recipe
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice about 1 lime
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine everything but the chicken in a small bowl. Whisk to dissolve brown sugar. Place marinade and chicken in a zip-lock bag. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat a grill (or an indoor grill pan or broiler). Spray cooking surface with cooking spray and place chicken on it to cook. Cook for 5-10 minutes on each side depending on the thickness.
- Optional: garnish with sliced green onions
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Ziploc Bag
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!