I got an email from one of my friends a couple of weeks ago asking if I had ever made this two ingredient fudge before.
I hadn’t ever heard of a recipe quite like this, so I decided to give it a whirl, since I had all the ingredients on hand. Holy hannah.
Not only was it the simplest fudge I had ever made, it was so creamy and delicious.
I shared it with my family over Thanksgiving and they all loved it. Thanks so much, Jenny, for sharing this recipe with me. I will forever be adding it to my Christmas goodie line-up.
(PS This fudge was pretty rich, so I cut it into pretty small pieces)
Yes you read that right.
This recipe only contains two simple ingredients. Do you know what they are?
Okay, I’ll tell you. This recipe only calls for almond bark and peanut butter.
That’s all there is to it. Two ingredients to create a beautiful masterpiece.
what could I add to this fudge for garnish?
I am all about toppings and extra goodies on my sweets. So if you are looking to add a little extra something to this (already) delicious fudge, here are my recommendations.
-Oreos: What don’t Oreo’s go with? Have you ever dipped an Oreo into peanut butter? Because if not, stop what you are doing and try it.
-Reese’s: Why not add a little of the original flavored candy itself? Nobody will be sad about an extra Reese’s bite, combined with fudge.
-Almonds or Peanuts: I love a little texture to my food and crushed almonds or peanuts add just the right amount.
-Holiday sprinkles: I usually make fudge around Christmas time, so I like to give it a little garnish with some cute holiday sprinkles.
-White chocolate drizzle: I love white chocolate. You could leave a little square of the almond bark out, and use this for garnishing.
looking for another peanut butter and chocolate fudge recipe? Watch how to make this one:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it.
If you are looking for another chocolate and peanut butter combination, you have to make our No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars.
They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty and taste so delicious. You are going to go wild for these. And they have the actual candy bar in them. I’m telling you, you need these in your life.
Watch how to make this No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bar recipe, here:
Looking for more fudge recipes? Here are a few of our favorite:
Two Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 pound almond bark
- 16 ounces creamy peanut butter
- LINE AN 8X8" BAKING PAN WITH ALUMINUM FOIL, WITH 3-4" OF FOIL HANGING OFF EITHER SIDE. AND SET ASIDE.
- PLACE THE ALMOND BARK, BROKEN INTO LARGE CHUNKS, INTO A LARGE MICROWAVABLE-SAFE BOWL. MELT BARK ON HIGH FOR 60 SECONDS, THEN STIR. MELT FOR ANOTHER 60 SECONDS AND STIR.
- CONTINUE TO DO THIS AT 30 SECOND INTERVALS UNTIL BARK IS SMOOTH AND COMPLETELY MELTED (IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 MINUTES TOTAL, BUT IT WILL DEPEND ON YOUR MICROWAVE).
- SCOOP THE ENTIRE CONTAINER OF PEANUT BUTTER INTO THE BOWL OF MELTED BARK AND STIR UNTIL PEANUT BUTTER IS COMPLETELY INCORPORATED AND MIXTURE IS SMOOTH. POUR MIXTURE INTO PREPARED PAN AND PLACE IN THE FRIDGE FOR 1-2 HOURS OR UNTIL SET.
- REMOVE FUDGE FROM FRIDGE AND USING THE ALUMINUM FOIL HANGING OVER EACH EDGE, LIFT THE FUDGE OUT OF THE PAN.
- CUT FUDGE USING A SHARP KNIFE (FOR SMOOTH CUTS, RUN YOUR KNIFE THROUGH HOT WATER BEFORE EACH CUT) INTO 1X1" PIECES.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!