This Whipped Cranberry Fluff is a delicious side dish or dessert for any of your holiday meals!
We have all kinds of Fluff Salads on our blog: Orange Fluff Salad, Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad, Blueberry Fluff Salad, Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad, 5 Minute Fluffy Yogurt Fruit Salad, and our 5 Minute Pistachio Salad.
I think that out of all the fluffy salads on our blog, this cranberry one is my favorite! It’s perfect for Sunday dinner, your Thanksgiving feast, or any time you want to impress your dinner guests.
Whipped Cranberry Fluff Recipe
Delicious Whipped Cranberry Fluff is the perfect fall side dish!
- 12 ounces cranberries 1 package, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple 1 can, drained
- 1 cup red grapes sliced
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup apples chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 container, thawed
- Chop cranberries in food processor or blender.
- In a bowl, mix together sugar and cranberries.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours, the longer the better
- After berries refrigerate, combine them with pineapple, grapes, pecans and apples.
- Slowly fold in cool whip and marshmallows.
Calories: 429 kcal · Carbohydrates: 79 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Cholesterol: 6 mg · Sodium: 43 mg · Potassium: 275 mg · Fiber: 6 g · Sugar: 63 g · Vitamin A: 156 IU · Vitamin C: 13 mg · Calcium: 68 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Food processor/blender
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews