If you love butterscotch, you will love these. If you don’t like butterscotch, you will still love these. This Butterscotch Candy from Epcot Center is the most easy candy you will ever make. It has few ingredients, and tastes absolutely amazing! It is perfect for those last minute neighbor gifts, or just to eat by yourself! Merry Christmas!
Butterscotch Candy from Epcot Recipe
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- In a saucepan, pour the heavy cream and vanilla and the dash of salt and stir until well combined
- Bring the heavy cream mixture to a boil stirring constantly.
- Once brought to a boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips stirring every 30 seconds. (This took me about 2 minutes).
- Pour the hot cream into the bowl with the melted chips.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Spread the mixture about the pan evenly and place in fridge for about 3 hours to harden.
- Cut into 1-inch squares and serve cold.
- Microwave Safe Bowl
You might also enjoy these candy recipes: