I love having my kids help me in the kitchen. This recipe is so simple to make and is the perfect recipe to make and eat with your kids!
No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares Recipe
This recipe is so simple to make and is the perfect recipe to make and eat with with your kids!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 11 ounces butterscotch chips
- 2 (10.5 ounce) mini marshmallows
- Heat a large pot over low heat and mix together peanut butter, butter and butterscotch chips. Stir constantly until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Fold in marshmallows until evenly coated.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray then spread mixture in the pan.
- Let sit at room temperature or in the fridge until firm.
Calories: 211 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 15 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 11 mg · Sodium: 150 mg · Potassium: 141 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 12 g · Vitamin A: 131 IU · Calcium: 11 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- large pot
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan