My kids love s’mores! We’ve been driving up the canyon near our house to have campfires and make s’mores all summer and it is their favorite thing.
I thought it would be fun to make a giant s’mores cookie that we could all enjoy together and it was so delicious.
Making this big s’mores pizza is perfect for feeding a crowd or even just your family in the backyard. Best of all, no campfire is needed.
How to make a s’mores pizza:
The crust layer of this dessert pizza is a graham cracker cookie. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, salt, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs and vanilla to make a delicious dough.
Spread the dough out in a 13″ circle pizza pan. If you don’t have a pizza pan, you could really use any pan.
If you use a 9×13″ pan, the crust will be a little thicker and you might have to cook it for a little longer.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the middle is set. Be sure not to overcook it – no one likes a crunchy crust.
Top the crust with marshmallows and stick it back into the oven for a few minutes to let the marshmallows get big and gooey. The marshmallows will start to turn a light golden color.
Remove from the oven and drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with extra graham cracker crumbs.
Watch how to make this recipe here:
Other toppings to add:
If you want to mix it up, you could also add these toppings onto your pizza!
- M and M’s
- Melted peanut butter drizzle
- Crushed peanuts
- Sliced Strawberries
- Melted caramel
- Crushed Oreo cookies
Related Recipe: You’ll love these Homemade S’mores Brownies Recipe.
Our Newest cookbook!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Try these fun dessert pizzas:
- Strawberry Fruit Pizza
- Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
- Apple Pie Dessert PIzza
- Watermelon Fruit Pizza
- Patriotic Fruit Pizza
S’mores Dessert Pizza Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Roll out dough onto a 13-inch pizza pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the middle is set. Remove from oven.
- Cover crust in mini marshmallows and 1 cup chocolate chips then return to the oven for 3 minutes or until marshmallows turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle on extra graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Questions & Reviews