My husband and I went to a new restaurant a few weeks ago and ordered some nachos for an appetizer. We were shocked when our waitress came out with a heaping platter of loaded nachos! After a few bites, I was almost too full for my actual meal! I have been thinking about those tasty nachos and decided to make some at home. They were fabulous!
If you like this recipe, try our Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken! It’s full of flavor!
Looking for more chicken recipes:
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Nachos Recipe
Loaded Nachos for dinner? Yes, please! We love how easy this dinner is and everyone in your house will LOVE it!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes with green chiles undrained
- Tortilla Chips
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced jalapeno optional
- sliced olives optional
- sliced tomato optional
- salsa optional
- sour cream optional
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, brown sugar and both cans of Rotel tomatoes. Stir to combine and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- After cooked, shred chicken with two forks. Serve chicken over tortilla chips and top with your favorite toppings.
- Chips and Toppings are not included in nutritional information
Calories: 124 kcal · Carbohydrates: 6 g · Protein: 19 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 54 mg · Sodium: 271 mg · Potassium: 533 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 443 IU · Vitamin C: 11 mg · Calcium: 42 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Slow Cooker
- small bowl
- 2 Forks